HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?
- You regularly have to manage meltdowns and freakouts in your home, and you sometimes join your kids in spiraling out of control.
- You worry about your child's emotional health because they seem sad or disconnected from people or things they used to enjoy.
- You or your child often feel anxious or overly stressed.
- You wish you could change your bad habits and negative thoughts.
- You or your child feel afraid of big feelings such as anger, sadness, embarrassment, or worry, so you ignore them or stuff them down.
- You or your child have poor sleep patterns.
- Your child is called “hyperactive” or “lazy” or “too loud” or “shy” or any other label which gives the message that they are “too much” or “not enough.
- Your child loses control when asked to compromise or when an unexpected situation happens.
- You find it difficult to accept and allow your child’s feelings.
- You feel stuck in the painful emotions of past experiences.
It doesn't have to stay this way.
You can create a New Family Story.
What you can GAIN with the Family Transformation Program:
- Greater and earlier self-awareness of your emotions
- Understanding of how your biological wiring runs your responses
- Calmer moods and more balanced behavior
- Clearer communication on emotional issues
- Greater empathy and deeper connection with family members
- Healthier relationships with other people
- Stronger immune system and better sleep
- A sense of empowerment with emotions
What you can LET GO with the Family Transformation Program:
- Meltdowns and freakouts
- A sense of failure as a parent
- Worry about your child's emotional health
- Fear for your child's emotional future
- Your emotions - or theirs - getting hijacked and spiraling out of control
- Anxiety and unhealthy stress
- Bad habits and negative thoughts
- Painful emotions of past experiences