HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU?
- Your child has a meltdown or withdraws when he or she faces big feelings such as anger, sadness, embarrassment, or worry.
- Your child gets really anxious about school or social situations.
- Your child has trouble falling asleep or is afraid to sleep alone.
- Your child is called “hyperactive” or “lazy” or “too loud” or “shy” or any other label which tells them they are “too much” or “not enough.”
- Your child seems sad or disconnected from people or things they used to enjoy.
- Your child loses control when asked to compromise or when an unexpected situation happens.
- You find it difficult to handle your child’s feelings.
Tap to Transform.
Create a New Family Story.
What families can expect to GAIN from learning to tap:
~ Greater and earlier self-awareness of your emotions
~ Calmer moods and more balanced behavior
~ Clearer communication on emotional issues
~ More empathy and deeper connection with family members
~ Healthier relationships with other people
~ Stronger immune system and better sleep
~ A sense of empowerment with emotions
What families can LET GO OF through regular tapping:
~ Meltdowns and freakouts
~ A sense of failure as a parent
~ Worry about your child's emotional health
~ Fear for your child's emotional future
~ Your emotions - or theirs - getting hijacked and spiraling out of control
~ Anxiety and unhealthy stress
~ Bad habits and negative thoughts
~ Painful emotions of past experiences
EFT has been described as 'acupuncture for emotions,